יום ראשון, 30 בספטמבר 2012

Meeting and telepathic contact with the residents of the hollow earth





As we know from many sources, the earth is actually hollow. And live in it a lot of people. The most well-known character in this case - Adama of Telos (Adama of Telos) - the high priest and leader of Telos nohodyaschegosya at Mount Shasta, California.
We tried to get in contact with this person, and easily found it. Thus, this session - just one of many examples of this kind of communication: only in my private practice for more than two dozen people were able to maintain telepathic contact with the residents of the dungeon. He himself says that communicates with thousands of people on the surface.

Q: Do you see the mountain?
A: Yes, spustkayus already down the aisles ... see the light at the bottom ... some people ... sitting around the fire ... like monks ...
Q: what they're wearing?
A: tunics ... In my opinion they are praying ... I see the door, I think there should be ...
Q: Let's
A: pass ... see the city ... very bright light, but the sun is not visible, as if the light comes from everywhere, from the walls, ceiling ... men in gray uniforms ...
Q: can you talk to them?
A: yes, already asked with whom we can talk, but they ignored me ...


Q: ask you to hold Adam.
A: In my opinion it here somewhere ... but myself, I do not see ... I was taken to a house
B: not terrible that you can not see yourself, you are out of the body. that in this house is?
A: a man sitting on the floor, meditate ... looking at me.
Q: introduce yourself and ask him if he could give us a few minutes of your time?
A: Yes, it can.
In: Ask him, please, he sees you on any astral parasites? if so, can they be removed?
A: Yes, there is something, try to remove ...
Q: Tell me what it does?
A: holds his hands over me, I see the lights of the small ... fly out of the aura ...
Q: what is it, ask him ... are you never see A: I see the outlines, but as in the haze ... some parasites ... says that a lot of very, one session may not be enough ... see how they fall down under his feet ... somehow think that they slizskie ... green are ... and gray ... Now back to me scratching ... a very strange feeling ... (Laughs)
Q: Are not you scared?
A: No ... absolutely not, just all very strange ... and tickled (laughs)
Q: ask him to fill light to places where they were to be no holes in the aura.
A: well ... He says I'll feel funny couple of hours ... pulls me into some jellyfish ... yellow ... I seemed to melt ... and a headache ... He said that after the show I'll have to sleep ... now checks the bodies ... said that the problem with the kidneys, but it seems to help ...
Q: Tell him about the medications that are being taken, and ask whether there is sense to continue to drink, or it can help you?
A: said that while it is necessary to continue to pill, and a week after the next session, you can try to stop. brain is now looking ... says many very junk, have another session to do ...
Q: I do not want to take him a long time, maybe, I know that it is quite busy. ask him, he can give us some assistant?
A: He says that he wants to communicate with us. leads me to the street, the city shows. I see buildings are low, stone gray ... as if the world ... people walking through the city ... kids play ...
Q: What was it you wanted to show?
A: just shows how they live ...
In: Ask, and social system they both work?
About: like on the ground in the old days. they grow and eat plants, meditate, travel the galaxy in astral bodies. said that, after the transition, we can also ... Once they live longer ... and rise above our ...
Q: OK. they are descendants of Atlantis or Lemuria?
A: Lemuria ... it gives me something ... a stone, crystal ...
Q: How can you leave him yourself, you're not physically there?
A: He said that it was now my crystal, and no matter what I can not physically bring him to his home, it is all the same to help me ... tells me that I need to go, and he, too ...
Q: OK, come back.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה